Monday, December 8, 2014

December Daily





A fun start to my December Daily album. I used the Cherry Cobbler album from the Holiday Catalog with the Dots & Stripes decorative mask and some Cherry Cobbler ink. I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out the word "December" from Silver foil sheets and the All Is Calm Snowflake Embellishment on the ribbon with some silver baker's twine. The silver stars and numbers are from the Hello December Project Life Accessory Pack from the Holiday Supplement. I cut the stars from vellum and the Under the Tree specialty DSP and layered them onto a paper doily. I'd love to see your album if you've started one! Leave a link in the comments.

No comments:

The Fine Print

The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of the classes, services, and products offered on this site is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!