Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Fitting Occasion Floral District Birthday

I'm back to share another card from my Stamper's Club last month. I feel like every card I make lately uses the Floral District Designer Series Paper, but I love so many of the patterns in that paper! This one uses the fun Rose Red and Tangerine Tango floral pattern paper and another coordinating pattern in Rose Red. I added a few accents in Rose Red and Tangerine Tango from the stamp set along with some of the fabulous Silver Glimmer Paper. I can't get enough of that stuff! I think this would also be cute if you used the new 1-1/4" scalloped circle punch from the holiday mini for the silver piece. I may have to make another one to try that out. When I designed the card I didn't have that punch so we had to settle for a plain circle. boo. Anyway, hope you like it!



No comments:

The Fine Print

The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of the classes, services, and products offered on this site is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!