Sunday, July 29, 2012

It's Never Been Cheaper to Join the Stampin' Up! Fun!!!

I came home from Stampin' Up! Convention last week so inspired that I wanted to get back to blogging. I thought about waiting until my anniversary of not blogging to start back up, but I just couldn't wait to share this post with you. I've already taken some pictures and hope to post some of the cards from my Stamper's Club meeting last month very soon.

I'm assuming that if you read my blog you either love Stampin' Up! or you love me. Lol! Hopefully some of you love both! :O) Well, for those of you who love Stampin' Up!, what if I told you that for less than $100 you could be a Demonstrator!! AND if you sign up during August, you would also receive an amazing exclusive Spooktacular Howl-O-Ween Painter's Tray Project Kit (pictured below) for FREE! This fun kit isn't offered anywhere else, so this is the only way to get your hands on one. If you sign up under me, I'll get one too and we'll make them together!!! NOTHING is better than stamping with friends!! So why would you want to be a demonstrator when you already have an amazing demonstrator - ME!!!????  Well, let me tell you . . .
Here are some of the amazing benefits Demonstrators receive: 
  • While the $99 price tag is exciting in and of itself, one of the biggest perks of the new Starter Kit is its flexibility! If you love Stampin' Up! products, not only will you get a great deal on Starter Kit products that YOU get to choose yourself, but you'll also get a 20 percent discount on ALL Stampin' Up! products.
  • If you love stamping with friends, you also get FREE access to Stampin' Connection and invitations to Stampin' Up! events (like CONVENTION!)-not to mention the fantastic new friendships you'll forge and regular opportunities to get together and stamp. And members of my downline get to attend my club for half price!
  • If you can't get enough of the products and samples, you'll get sneak peeks and early access to new products, have access to discounted Title Benefits Bundles, Stampers' Showcase, and a FREE demonstrator magazine filled with beautiful photos and project ideas!
When I was new to stamping I was VERY tempted by the Demonstrator opportunity. But the one thing I couldn't get past was the minimum sales requirement. I kept thinking, "What if I can't do it?" "What if I don't have $300 in sales?" "What if I can't get anyone to come to my events?" "Then what will happen?" Well, you know what happens if you don't meet the sales requirement? Nothing! You go into pending for one month and you have the opportunity to make up your sales from the last quarter (plus a little from the current quarter to show you're serious) and if you don't make it, you drop. That's it. There's no "Stamping Police" who come to your house and take your stamps away. And you know what? If you drop, you can always sign up again later! And still for $99!! I was afraid to sign up because of the sales requirements, but do you know what happened? When I signed up I was excited. That excitement translated to my friends who booked parties, and I've NEVER been in pending. Not once in 8 years! 

So, let's summarize the benefits of becoming a demonstrator: 
  • $99 to become a Demonstrator.
  • Receive $125 in Stampin' Up! product of your choice with FREE shipping.
  • FREE Painter's Tray Project Kit if you sign up during August.
  • FREE demonstrator magazine filled with beautiful photos and project ideas.
  • Access to Demonstrator only events like Convention and Regional Seminars. 
  • Access to Stampin' Connection - an exclusive Demonstrator website featuring thousands of project samples, forums, and other great resources. 
  • No other purchases are required, but if you just can't help yourself, you'll receive 30% off your first order (placed within 45 days of your sign-up date) and 20% off every order after that. 
You can run your business the way YOU want. You can sign up and never hold a party or workshop. You can order your favorite products at a 20% discount and that's it. OR you can jump in with both feet and earn money for your wish list or for your dream vacation, or anything in between. One of my favorite things about Stampin' Up! is that your business is whatever you make it! No matter what, the $99 starter kit is an amazing deal. 

If you think you're interested in joining my Stampin' Up! team, email me at britineyj {at} gmail {dot} com or click here to access my Stampin' Up! Website. From there you can click "Join the Fun" to sign up between August 1st and August 31st if you want the fun Painter's Tray Kit. I'd love to help you get your Stampin' Up! business started. 

 

No comments:

The Fine Print

The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of the classes, services, and products offered on this site is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!