Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Christmas Tree Skirt

I've been working on making a new Christmas Tree skirt for about the last 400 years. I got the skirt itself finished the year I started and then had brain block on how to finish the outside edge. And so it sat. And sat. And sat. For about 5 years. This year I was determined I was NOT putting up my tree until the new skirt was finished. As luck would have it, a friend of mine started working at my favorite quilting store this year. So I dropped in and pleaded for her to help me. Well, in just a few minutes she was able to get me going again and I finished my skirt and it was beautiful under my tree this year. Here's how it turned out.


1 comment:

scrappingnana said...

This is beautiful. You did a wonderful job on it. TFS

The Fine Print

The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of the classes, services, and products offered on this site is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!