Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Baby Shower Gifts

My little sister had another baby in May. She's my second niece and her name is Catherine Jane. It's all I can do to not steal her every time I see her. She's delish. Here's a picture from just a couple of weeks ago. I think the only person who wants to steal her as much as I do is Mason.

Well, in preparation for my sister's baby shower, I got my craft on and made some super cute things for this little angel. Let's take a peek, shall we? Don't die from the cuteness!


 I think she's already outgrown the little yellow hat, but the other two and the booties she'll have to grow into. All of these projects turned out so cute. I can't wait to see them all on her!

3 comments:

Elaine Wilson said...

She is adorable! Cute picture.

Your gifts are adorable too! Would you mind sharing the patterns?

My daughter just found out she is pregnant and I would love to make some of these things!

Brandi Wiggins-Côté said...

Awww! What a puddin' pop! Love the hats and booties! Congratulations to your sis!

Hugs,
Brandi

Britiney @ Consider the Lilies said...

Elaine,
Here's a link to the pattern for the ear-flap hat:
http://www.aestheticnest.com/2011/03/crochet-ruffled-rose-earflap-hat-for.html

Here's a link to the first hat, the little yellow one with the flower:
http://www.aestheticnest.com/2010/07/crochet-best-baby-cloche-and-tutorial.html

Here's a link to the other one:
http://www.aestheticnest.com/2010/07/crochet-picot-and-lace-layette.html

And the for the booties, I purchased a pattern from someone's etsy shop here:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/monpetitviolon?ref=seller_info

GAH! Of course now I just went to the etsy shop and she has more darling patterns! I feel another pair of booties coming on!!

I got all of the patterns for free except the last one. I think some of them you may have to buy now, but they're fairly inexpensive. Good luck!

Britiney

The Fine Print

The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of the classes, services, and products offered on this site is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!