Friday, July 29, 2011

Posh Pillowcases

I think the thing that got me so excited to make display samples this year was that I did a LOT of sewing, crochet, and general crafting for Christmas gifts last year. Although I realize it's almost time to start thinking about Christmas for this year, maybe that means its a good time to give you some ideas you could start on now. I'm going to show you some of the projects I made last year for gifts.

The first project was pillowcases. I saw these fancy pillow cases online and made a BUNCH for gifts for all my family this year. Hope you like them.




2 comments:

Beedubya said...

Gorgeous! And I could actually DO this! LOL! Now let's see if I actually *do* do it. *snort*

Hugs,
Brandi

denise:) said...

These are so cute- I especially love the 3rd from the bottom- such cheery colors!
Sending this to my mom, i think she'd enjoy this!

The Fine Print

The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of the classes, services, and products offered on this site is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!