Thursday, July 21, 2011

Convention Displays - Sweet Stitches

Here are the projects I made for the Convention display boards using the Sweet Stitches fabrics. My first project was an elephant pincushion. He's SOOO cute!!

 I also made a matching craft tote. I love these! Of course I don't have an elephant or a craft tote. What is it they say about the cobbler's kids?

 And here they are on display at convention. Sadly, my elephant was falling through the wire shelf! I wanted so badly to rescue him.

4 comments:

denise:) said...

This is my favorite so far - those elephants are super fabulous!!

scrappingnana said...

The elephant is so cute. I love your craft tote. Did you use a pattern for it????

Beedubya said...

ACK!!! I saw these at Convention but I wished I could've seen them closer and here they are! They ended up propping a journal cover I made up with your stuff on Thursday and I was all giddy that it was with your beautiful projects! That tote is incredible! Is there somewhere I can buy a pattern for that?

Hugs,
Brandi

Britiney @ Consider the Lilies said...

Thanks for your sweet comments, ladies! Here's a link to the tote pattern:

http://www.atkinsondesigns.com/patterns/patternDetail.asp?productID=150

The Fine Print

The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of the classes, services, and products offered on this site is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!