Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Convention Displays - Spice Cake

Here are the display items I made for the Convention display boards using the new Spice Cake fabric from the upcoming Holiday Mini Catalog. I think this was my favorite fabric! The first project is an apron.
 I used the Big Shot Fabric Adhesive roll and the Tasteful Trim die to add the ric-rack accent to the pocket.
 Here's how it looks on.
I also made matching pot holders and dish towels.

This whole set of projects turned out so darling. Well, I hope you've enjoyed a peek at my projects. These are the last of my Convention display samples. Hopefully I can stay on this roll and keep posting, but I'm not making any promises! If you stop by, please leave a comment! I'd love to know you were here.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Love these! You did a fabulous job, Britiney!

The Fine Print

The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of the classes, services, and products offered on this site is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!