Monday, July 25, 2011

Convention Displays - Holly Berry Bouquet

Here are some pictures of the Convention display samples I made using the new Holly Berry Bouquet fabric from the upcoming Holiday Mini Catalog. This fabric is so beautiful and I was overwhelmed with the possibilities of what I could make. I finally decided to make a Christmas table runner and it turned out so beautifully! Here's the full table runner. It was about 45" long. Hopefully you can see that I quilted it.
 Here's a close-up of the details and the quilting. The center section was left un-quilted.
 And here it is on display at convention. The folded it up, so it looked more like a placemat.

No comments:

The Fine Print

The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of the classes, services, and products offered on this site is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!