Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Convention Displays - Flirtatious

Here's the project I made for the convention display boards using the Flirtatious fabric.


I made this cute top for the display boards, but when I got to convention it wasn't on display. I was disappointed because I thought it turned out so darling! I happened to mention it to the gal who coordinated the displays this year and she told me to check in the VIP lounge. Well, sure enough! It was there. I'm sorry not everyone at convention got to see it, but here's a picture of it on display:
Hope you like it!

No comments:

The Fine Print

The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of the classes, services, and products offered on this site is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!