Saturday, July 23, 2011

Convention Displays - Deck the Halls

Here are the pictures of my Convention display samples using the Deck the Halls fabrics. I made a "Merry Christmas" banner using the new Perfect Pennants die.


I cut the large and small pennants from two of the fabrics and the medium pennant from muslin. Then I  layered them and attached it to twill tape by stitching along the top. For the letters, I didn't have any fabric that was close to Cherry Cobbler color, so I ironed the Big Shot Adhesive Roll material onto a strip of Cherry Cobbler card stock and then cut the letters out with my Billboard Alphabet die and Big Shot. Then I ironed the letters onto the pennants. Worked like a charm and it turned out super cute! I stitched a jingle bell onto the point of each pennant and tied it with Artichoke Seam Binding.

Here it is on display at Convention:

No comments:

The Fine Print

The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of the classes, services, and products offered on this site is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!