Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Convention Displays - Candy Cane Christmas & Springtime Vintage

Here are the pictures of the Convention display samples I made using the Candy Cane Christmas and Springtime Vintage fabrics.  I'm combining these two fabrics since the projects were on the same board at Convention. First, Candy Cane Christmas fabric buckets:
I used the Fabric Adhesive Roll to cut out the butterflies and letters with my Big Shot and then ironed them onto the projects before assembling them. The fabric adhesive roll is super versatile and makes it easy to add fun accents to your projects.  
For this project I used some frames I had on hand and my dear, sweet, helpful, darling husband painted them white for me. Then I put the fabric in the frames behind the glass, along with some die-cut letters in coordinating colors. Then you can use a dry-erase marker or water-soluble marker to write on the glass like a dry-erase board. These would be darling in someone's craft room!  

And here are the projects on display at Convention. The buckets are at the bottom on the left and the memo boards are on the top shelf. 

1 comment:

denise:) said...

You're sooo amazingly talented!!! So pretty!!

The Fine Print

The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of the classes, services, and products offered on this site is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!