Sunday, July 24, 2011

Convention Displays - Beau Chateau

Here are the pictures of my Convention display samples with the Beau Chateau fabrics. I think this was my favorite sample and the one I'm saddest that I won't get back! I guess that just means I'll have to make another one to keep. Along with my elephant and craft tote. And all the other projects!!

 This project is a reversible purse. I absolutely loved how it turned out. I used the rooster fabric on one side and the blue fabric with the floral pattern from the Elements of Style stamp set on the other side. On the rooster side of the bag I made two fabric yo-yos for the closure as you can see in the next picture.
 Here it is on the display board at convention. It's on the bottom right.

No comments:

The Fine Print

The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of the classes, services, and products offered on this site is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!