Friday, July 22, 2011

Another Elephant and Craft Tote

After I hit "publish" on yesterday's post I was wondering if I ever showed you the other elephant and craft tote I made last year. My BFF's birthday is usually around convention (it was Tuesday this week!) and last year I took these to convention with me to give her as a birthday gift. These are identical to what I showed yesterday, but with different fabrics. Of course, right AFTER I gave these to her, SU! announced they were going to start carrying fabric, which means hers aren't made from SU! fabrics.


2 comments:

scrappingnana said...

Oh, I love this one, especially the brown printed fabric you used.

denise:) said...

Oh how flippin' cute! LOVE that little elephant!!

The Fine Print

The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of the classes, services, and products offered on this site is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!