Thursday, April 8, 2010

A Color Renovation!!

Stampin' Up! announced this week that they're making a COLOR RENOVATION!! I'm so excited about some of the new colors and some of the old colors that are coming back! There are 5 brand new colors that will be part of the core group of colors and color families and there will be 5 more new In-Colors announced next month!! YAY!!!

Here's a look a the new Color Collections:
Here's a look at the colors that are retiring. You'll want to be sure to stock up on these. Be sure to stock up on card stock and make sure you have re-inkers in your favorite colors!! These colors will only be available until the end of June:



I'm SO excited about this change. Although there are a few retiring colors I'll certainly miss, I *LOVE* the new colors and am so glad to see some of my favorite retired In-Colors return. I can't wait to see them all in person. If you'd like to see them in person, be sure to check out the class schedule on my Demonstrator Website. My Ladies' Night Out is next Wednesday and is just $5. I also have a Birthday Card Stamp-a-Stack scheduled for Saturday, April 24th. At both of these events we'll be previewing some of the great new products from the upcoming Summer Mini Catalog! Be sure to call or email me to reserve your spot. I can't wait to see you!

2 comments:

denise:) said...

I love the new collections!!! whoo hoo!!

Teresa said...

Oh I love the card! very pretty. Build a bear is so awesome for kids...and adults (got my own bear) lol

The Fine Print

The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of the classes, services, and products offered on this site is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!