Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Sale-A-Bration Swaps

There were only two other participants from the Great Swaps Girls group in the Sale-a-Bration mini swap. When there are only a few people in a swap I'm always disappointed at first, but then I realize that it means I only have to make a few swaps and suddenly I'm not so sad anymore! HA! Anywhoo. Here are the two cards I received from the swap.


This card is from Kimberly Meyers (I think!) I love how she made the candles and added glitter to the flames. So cute! And what great colors for a little boy card. You all know how I'm always needing those, right? 


This card is from Mercedes Weber. So clean and simple, but so darling! I'm not sure how I've resisted the pull of the designer paper with the glitter, but it's darling on the tiny hearts and I love how she added the little touch of ribbon with a brad. I save tiny scraps of ribbon thinking that I'll use them for stuff like this and then I forget or find something else to add at the last minute. 

Thanks for your great swaps, girls! (he he he, pun intended!) It's always a thrill to receive your cards!

No comments:

The Fine Print

The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of the classes, services, and products offered on this site is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!