Thursday, March 25, 2010

Occasions Mini Swaps

There were a few more participants in the Great Swaps Girls Occasions Mini Catalog swap. And as always, their cards didn't disappoint!


Sorry about the picture on this one. Somehow I got a shadow on the right hand side. Trust me that the card is perfect! It's just my photography skills that are lacking! This card was made by Sherri Barron. I'm always a sucker for pink and brown and I love how she combined them on this card. I especially like the pink houndstooth pattern and the tiny chocolate dotted pattern on the bottom. This would definitely make a great Mother's Day card. 



This card was made by Kimberly Meyers. The Saffron and Soft Suede are beautiful together. This would be a beautiful wedding or graduation card. 



This card was made by Amy O'Neill. It uses the new With All My Heart stamp set. I love the color combination she chose, and I'm always a sucker for Basic Grey. Even more so with the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder! 

Mercedes Weber made this card and I can hardly stand the cuteness of that little raccoon with the glittery heart. Although it's hard to see in the picture, she even took extra care to make sure the glitter didn't cover the raccoon's little hands. SO CUTE!!  



This last card was made by Arin Burdo. I love love love how she combined the glittery paper and the shimmer paint! So so gorgeous! 

Thanks for sharing all of your hard work, ladies! It's always a thrill to see your amazing creations! 

2 comments:

denise:) said...

Britiney- those swaps are FAB! GSG is such a talented group!!

bristowmom said...

CAN NOT READ! PLEASE HELP!

:-) I can't read anything on your new, beautiful background!

The Fine Print

The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of the classes, services, and products offered on this site is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!