Friday, March 19, 2010

Birthday RAK

Although my birthday was nearly 2 months ago, I've failed to share some of the cards I received from my dear stamping friends. Well, I'm here to rectify that situation! I'll share one today and one tomorrow and then I promise to be back with some other cards in the days that follow.


I got this card from my dear friend and fellow Great Swaps Girls member, Vera Schoeters. This card is so gorgeous! I haven't tried this technique, but it is fabulous! And I love the Soft Suede and Bashful Blue together. I was so glad to meet Vera at convention this past year. She's really the sweetest ever! Thanks for thinking of me on my birthday, Vera! I appreciate your thoughtfulness.  

1 comment:

bristowmom said...

On my goodness! I've never seen that technique before but I love it! Beautiful card.

The Fine Print

The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of the classes, services, and products offered on this site is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!