Saturday, March 20, 2010

Another Birthday RAK

Here's another card I got on my birthday from one of my stamping friends.


I got this card from one of my sidelines (we are in the same group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators). Her name is Beth and she is one of the most thoughtful people I know. If there is ever anything going on, anyone in our stamping group can be sure that they'll get a card from Beth. She's been going through some fairly serious struggles of her own this past year, but it hasn't kept her from sending thoughtful cards to other demonstrators. I don't think Beth has a blog, so I can't link to her, but if she ever comes across this post I hope she knows how much I appreciate her thoughtfulness. 

No comments:

The Fine Print

The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of the classes, services, and products offered on this site is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!