Saturday, February 6, 2010

Vellum Tag Punch Star

I got the idea from this card from Dawn Griffith. Are you seeing a trend in these last few cards? I know I've told you before, but I absolutely do not believe in re-inventing the wheel. I search other people's blogs for my project ideas. A lot. I love seeing all of the amazing projects people create and I'm so glad when someone gains inspiration from something I create.



I had seen this technique done before and made a note to try it sometime. You create it using the tag punch. It's fun to do and creates an amazing star pattern. On this card I created two layered stars and added dazzling diamonds glitter to the top one with my 2-way glue pen. Again, I used the Christmas Cocoa paper on this one and the snowflake stamp from the Patterned Pines hostess stamp set from the Holiday Mini Catalog. The Merry Christmas sentiment is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set. I still have a few more Christmas cards to share with you. Thanks for your patience while I get through the backlog of projects. That's what I get for not posting for months on end! I've been saving all of these pictures and am glad to get them all on here where you can see them! Thanks for stopping by. 

1 comment:

Marie said...

Your card is BEAUTIFUL and I love the star made out of vellum and some bling!! Thanks for sharing it Britiney

The Fine Print

The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of the classes, services, and products offered on this site is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!