Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Friends 24-7 Christmas

I copied this card idea from Silke Ledlow. You can see her card here.


I loved how her card looked and immediately thought of using it as a Christmas card. I used the flourish stamp from the Friends 24-7 stamp set and created the scalloped rectangle with my scalloped edge punch from SU! The stamp coordinates perfectly with the flocked red and white Christmas Cocoa DSP and I added the sentiment from All Holidays and finished it off with some of the super yummy white satin ribbon. I punched the sentiment out with the 1 3/4" circle punch and created the red mat with my Circle Scissors Plus. If you click on the picture for a closer view, you can see that I scored the top of the card for some added interest. A big thanks to Silke for all of her amazing inspiration. I just love her blog.

No comments:

The Fine Print

The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of the classes, services, and products offered on this site is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!