Friday, February 5, 2010

Delightful Decorations

This is another card I copied from Andrea Walford. I loved the simplicity of this card and the fun bling she added on the ornament image with Crystal Effects and chunky glitter.

This is an exact copy of the card she created on her blog. The card I created for my Ladies' Night Out group is below.


Although I loved the idea Andrea had to punch out the center of the ornament, I didn't feel like it added that much to the finished card, so on the card I re-created for my Ladies' Night Out, we just did a single layer on the ornament. It made the process of adding Crystal Effects and glitter much easier. I also switched the ribbon to the white organza ribbon. The greeting is from the Grateful Greetings set from the Holiday Mini and the green flourish is from Baroque Motifs. This is another fun and simple Christmas card. I know I can always turn to Andrea's blog for amazing inspiration!

No comments:

The Fine Print

The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of the classes, services, and products offered on this site is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!