Thursday, February 4, 2010

Christmas Cocoa Snowflake

Another blog I love for its inspiring ideas is Andrea Walford's blog, Sunny Stampin'. Not only does she provide amazing projects, but she sells workshop planners for demonstrators that are amazing! They take all of the work out of workshops!


Andrea posted this card on her blog and I just new I had to CASE it. The gorgeous flocked Christmas Cocoa paper makes this a super simple card with the addition of a stamped sentiment, a corduroy button, and a knot of stitched ribbon. That's all it took to put this together. I was sorry after I made this that I couldn't buy just the flocked snowflake paper by itself. This was so easy I could have actually mass produced these for my Christmas cards!

No comments:

The Fine Print

The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of the classes, services, and products offered on this site is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!