Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I'm still here!!

I have been receiving a LOT of grief lately about not having updated my blog for months! So . . . for all of you who have been nagging me, Christa and Carrie!!, this is for you . . .

Of course I have about eleventy billion things I've made or done since I last posted in. um. October. Although I did post at least one quick thing in December. But we all know that doesn't really count. I really do want to get back on the blogging bandwagon. So, as a segue back into the blogging world, I wanted to share a couple of things I made for Christmas. The first thing is a calendar I made for my parents, parents in-law, and siblings using My Digital Studio. I made this 12x12 and I think next time I'd probably do the smaller size. Not only is it cheaper, but it's also easier to find a place to hang it. This post is going to be both my foray back into the blogging world and my first time downloading a MDS project into a movie and posting it on my blog!!  Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! I'm giddy! Okay, now that I've made you all sorry I'm back, here's my project:

P.S. Please let me know if this video doesn't work. I'm still trying to figure it out! I also didn't think to upload it to music, so you'll just have to hum along.

No comments:

The Fine Print

The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of the classes, services, and products offered on this site is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!