Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Finally a Card!

I have so many cards and projects to share from the last few months. Unfortunately, because I'm such a slacker blogger, some of them are going to include retired stuff. Although the stamps from this one are retired, the new Shimmer Paints were so popular that Stampin' Up! has already told us they're going to continue to make that available. Yay!


I made this card for one of my Great Swaps girls swaps in the Fall. I used the leaf stamp from the Autumn Splendor stamp set and the super yummy Autumn Meadows designer series paper. The Happy Thanksgiving sentiment is from Teeney Tiny Wishes. The shimmer paint made the leaves very subtle, but added a nice sparkly element to this card.

I'm currently working on my Occasions Mini and Sale-a-Bration swaps for the Great Swaps Girls group, so I may actually show you something NEW in the next few days. First, I have to finish them!! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Marie said...

I LOVE the way you layered the sentiment!! I am GOING to have to CASE that sometime soon. Fabulous card!!

The Fine Print

The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of the classes, services, and products offered on this site is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!