Thursday, October 1, 2009

This is REALLY the last one


I forgot that I had mentioned before that I'd made another card with the ornament background. On this card I used the ornament and stamped it in white craft ink onto Kraft card stock to create a beautiful and delicate background. This was another fun idea for using these little ornament stamps for an occasion other than Christmas. For the sentiment, I inked it up in a combination of Sahara Sand and Creamy Caramel to try to get a match to the Kraft card stock color. I stamped the sentiment and the dotted circle onto a metal-edge tag and mounted those onto a vellum scalloped circle. This makes a beautiful but simple wedding card. I promise this is really the last of the Convention Display samples. Thanks so much to all of you who stopped by to see them and took the time to leave comments!!! I'll try to keep the craftiness coming, so be sure to stick around!

2 comments:

Kay Kalthoff said...

This is awesome! I love the idea of using the tree trimming stamp set for a background. I can't wait to try this out! Thanks, Britiney!
Kay

Margaret Moody said...

This is beautiful, Britiney! So clever to use the ornament stamp for a background! So pretty and elegant! Thanks for sharing!

The Fine Print

The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of the classes, services, and products offered on this site is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!