Friday, October 2, 2009

My Digital Studio with Friends

My girlfriend, Carrie came over today to play and craft and we put together this darling page of our kids, who are in love. Yes, they're only 4 (yes, FOUR) but they're planning their wedding and future together. It's so funny, but they sure are darling together, and Carrie and I are looking forward to spending holidays together after they're married.

I love making pages with a photo as the background, and this picture was perfect for that technique because it was a little out of focus. My Digital Studio uses all of the fonts on your computer, so I found this super fun font called Birth of a Hero. I love that it's a little grungy. We used the bird stamp from the Always stamp set and added a cute little heart. I have a bunch of cute pages to share with you during the My Digital Studio Blog Carnival which starts tomorrow. Be sure to stop back by to see more digital scrapbook pages.

No comments:

The Fine Print

The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of the classes, services, and products offered on this site is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!