Thursday, October 1, 2009

My Digital Studio & Deal of the Week

Starting today, the all-new My Digital Studio is available for Customer Purchase. This program is amazing. Here's a short video to show you some of the great features of this program. This is a revolutionary new Digital Crafting solution. I can't wait for you to see all it can do!



As part of the amazing hostess special during October and November, if you host a workshop with $400 in sales, you can purchase My Digital Studio for 50% off!!  I'll be demonstrating My Digital Studio at my Ladies' Night Out meeting next week, so be sure to let me know if you can make it. I hope to see you there!

In addition to the new My Digital Studio, Stampin' Up! announced that they're bringing back the super popular Deal Of The Week!!


This week SU! is offering three punches at steep discounts. The Trio Flower punch, the 5-Petal Flower punch, and the My Way arrows punch. 

The Trio Flower punch and the 5-Petal Flower punch are being offered for $10.99, and the My Way arrows punch is being offered for $11.99. That's a great deal on some terrific punches. This offer ends at 9 a.m. on October 12th, so be sure to get yours today. You can order directly from my Demonstrator Website by clicking on the SHOP NOW button. Be sure to check back next week for the new Deal of the Week! I know I can't wait to see what it is!!

No comments:

The Fine Print

The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of the classes, services, and products offered on this site is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!