Saturday, September 19, 2009

What I REALLY Love



This is a scrapbook page I created with the Things I Love stamp set. Of course when I saw this stamp set the first thing that came to mind was my boys. They're what I REALLY love. I used the yummy textured Soft Suede card stock for the background and a piece of the Bella Bleu Designer Paper under the photo. The Really Rust mat on the picture picks up the rust color in the leaves in the picture and I used a Vanilla die cut bloom as the mat for the small picture at the top. I used my Circle Scissors Plus to cut the photo into a circle. I love how this page turned out and I love even more that it makes me smile every time I see those sweet faces.

1 comment:

JulieA said...

Sweet, sweet page! Love the pics of your boys and they look great with these elements.

The Fine Print

The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of the classes, services, and products offered on this site is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!