Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Three Tree Trimmings


I think this is the very first sample I created for my Convention Display samples. I love the ornament images in the Tree Trimmings stamp set. They're so elegant and they make such fun cards. For this one I stamped the ornament image onto Kraft card stock with Real Red and Old Olive craft inks. I mounted those images onto Real Red card stock and then onto Shimmery White card stock. To coordinate with the shimmery white card stock, I added a knot of white taffeta ribbon to the top of each ornament. For the background I ran a piece of Kraft card stock through my Big Shot with the diamond pattern embossing plate from the Backgrounds 1 set. I mounted the textured piece onto a Real Red card base. This is another fun Christmas card idea that could be customized in your favorite holiday colors. I'll be back tomorrow with another project using this stamp set. Be sure to stop back by.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

You have a very nice blog. This is my first time visiting it. I laughed because when I first looked at this card, it looked like three shirts with ties because the ribbon looked like the collar of the shirt. Thanks for sharing!

The Fine Print

The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of the classes, services, and products offered on this site is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!