Friday, September 18, 2009

Things I Love


I realized last week that I still have a few of my convention display samples to share with you, and some of them are my very favorite projects! For this card I used the Things I Love stamp set. It has some darling little images of things every girl loves (shoes, shopping, and chocolate!) and I had fun coming up with some projects using this set. Here's my first one. For this card I used textured vanilla card stock for the main panel and I stamped the chocolate truffles in Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel, and Close to Cocoa craft inks and embossed them all with clear embossing powder. I also stamped the "things i love" and "but most of all, . . . YOU!" in Chocolate Chip craft ink and embossed them with clear embossing powder. I matted the truffle images on coordinating colors of card stock punched out with the scallop square punch and finished it off with a touch of chocolate grosgrain ribbon. When I mounted this stamp set I cut the words apart from the images, so I could easily stamp the word "chocolate" under the truffle images. I did the same thing with the shoe image and he shopping bag image. That's something I love about Stampin' UP!'s stamps. Since I get to mount them myself, I can customize them to my liking. This is a really fun stamp set and I have several more cute projects to share with you, so be sure to stop back by soon!

No comments:

The Fine Print

The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of the classes, services, and products offered on this site is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!