Saturday, September 5, 2009

Sweet Season Swap

Here's the second card I created for the most recent Great Swaps Girls swap.

For this one I used the Sweet Season stamp set and the Neighborhood jumbo wheel. When I saw this sentiment, the houses on the wheel were the first thing that came to my mind. I wheeled the houses onto watercolor paper and then watercolored them. the card is Real Red with So Saffron and Bordering Blue. This is one of my top five favorite color combinations. This would make a cute welcome card for a new neighbor or a fun card to send to a friend who is far away. Thanks again for stopping by. I'll be back soon with another card!

1 comment:

Vera said...

I love your card, Britiney! I can't believe you did all that watercoloring for our swap!

The Fine Print

The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of the classes, services, and products offered on this site is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!