Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Sweet Centers Spinner

Last week my girlfriend, Carrie, came over and I helped her finish up some swap cards she was working on. Then, as a fun surprise, I got one in the mail on Friday!

She used the Sweet Centers stamp set from the Holiday Mini Catalog and made this super cute spinner card. The center of the image is punched out to leave a hole. Then you suspend the EEK image with fishing line and twist it before closing the card. Then when the recipient opens the card, the center image spins. Isn't that a clever idea for this stamp set!? I'm sure the girls she swapped with loved it. I know I was thrilled to get one of my own! Thanks, Carrie!

2 comments:

MaryR said...

adorable! love the EEK spinner

carrie said...

Thanks B for the shout out! Hugs! C

The Fine Print

The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of the classes, services, and products offered on this site is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!