Saturday, September 5, 2009

Simply Thanks + Before & After

First, some crafty business. This is the thank-you card I got from Stampin' Up! for the work I did as a display stamper. Isn't it darling!! That woodgrain background was near the top of my wish list when I saw the new catalog. I'll show you what I made with it tomorrow!

We watched my niece (who will be 1 soon! eek!) on Thursday evening. She's such a sweetie. The boys adore her and we had a great time. It was the first time she's stayed with us and she did awesome. Here's a picture of her with Mason.

On the post from a few days ago where I shared the big boys' back to school pictures, I left out the little guy. Here he is on his first day of preschool for the year. Hard to believe he'll be in kindergarten next year!!

And now for the before & after (you thought I forgot, didn't you?) I've taken baxter to get his hair trimmed three times now and each time the groomer says he's not ready for a full haircut. He had gotten so shaggy I didn't know what I was going to do if she didn't do it this time. Well, I took him in again on Thursday and here's the before and after.
He was super soft and fluffy before, but every time I pet him now I think of chenille. His fur is SOOO soft!!! Isn't he a cutie! Well, that's it for today. Stop back by tomorrow when I'll have another card to share with you.

No comments:

The Fine Print

The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of the classes, services, and products offered on this site is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!