Thursday, September 10, 2009

Razzleberry Daisy

At my first Ladies' Night Out after the new catalog came out, I wanted to make a card that showcased several of the new in-colors. I was also hoping to use a stamp that hadn't seen ink in a while. Well, I was able to kill both birds with one stone when I came across this fun card in the catalog.
I love how the strip of Razzleberry Lemonade paper includes three of the new colors. I also LOVE how many fun ideas we can get from a few minutes browsing through the new catalog! We stamped the Upsy Daisy flower image onto Crushed Curry with the same color ink and then we used the Rich Razzleberry to stamp the sentiment of their choice! Honestly, when I sat down and tried to come up with an idea to use several of the new colors together I was stumped, but this paper made this card quick and easy to pull together without having to hurt my brain on how to use these colors together. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Marie said...

I love using the catalog for inspiration and most definitely to CASE as well!!! Lovely card - it sure does showcase the In Colors and that Razzleberry Lemonade DSP perfectly. TFS!!

The Fine Print

The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of the classes, services, and products offered on this site is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!