Sunday, September 13, 2009

Inspired by Nature Journal

A while back, my upline surprised us all at a group meeting by giving us these beautiful hand-crafted journals.

It's made with the Stampin' Up! Onboard Journal and she personalized them with our initials and some beautiful stamped images from the Inspired by Nature stamp set. It also has a matching pen, but it looks like I forgot to include that in the picture. I love this journal and I take it with me to all of our group meetings. It's nice to know my notes are all in one place and I can easily refer back to them later because I can find them!

1 comment:

Marie said...

Beautiful journal Britiney!!! Love the colors you chose and the LO is great!

The Fine Print

The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of the classes, services, and products offered on this site is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!