Sunday, September 20, 2009

I love shopping



The little shopping bag image in the Things I Love stamp set is so darling. It makes a perfect card for a girlfriend with a gift card inside. For this card I stamped the shopping bag image in Real Red craft ink onto a circular tag and embossed it with clear embossing powder. I cut out a tiny red frame using my circle punches and mounted that onto the front of the tag. I mounted the tag onto a piece of Kraft card stock that I punched twice with my scallop circle punch and then I mounted that onto a Real Red circle. I stamped the sentiment with Real Red craft ink onto a piece of the Bella Bleu Designer Paper. I mounted that onto a layer of Real Red card stock and then onto the Kraft card base with a knot of red grosgrain ribbon. These little images are so fun for cards for girlfriends, for you mom, or for your daughter. They make such fun girlie cards! I still have one more projects to show you with this set, so stop back soon.

2 comments:

JulieA said...

Oh how SWEET!!!! Love that purse and the colors that you chose.

Margaret Moody said...

I love this, Britiney! I never would have thought about using the Bella Bleu paper with the Real Red! So pretty together! I can't wait to see the rest of the cards with this theme!

The Fine Print

The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of the classes, services, and products offered on this site is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!