Sunday, September 27, 2009

I Love New Shoes

Okay, I'm down to my last two Convention Display samples, and as promised, I've saved the best for last. One of the things I pictured in my mind when I saw the Things I Love stamp set was a cute shoe in a box. I searched online for a cute shoe pattern and when I finally put this together I was giddy!!
 


This turned out exactly as I had pictured in my mind. I created the shoe using Brushed Silver card stock for the sole of the shoe and white satin ribbon for the toe of the shoe. I embellished it with pearls from the Pretties Kit and I used beads from the Pretties Kit for the heel. Hopefully you can also see that I stamped on the box using White Stazon Ink. The lid says, "things i love . . . " and around the bottom of the box it says "new shoes". I made the box to fit the shoe using a window sheet. I think this would be a darling project for a party favor or craft at a Cinderella birthday party. What girl wouldn't want one of these beautiful slippers (or a pair) of their own. The white taffeta ribbon wraps around the lid for a special finish. I still have one more Convention Display Sample to share with you, and it's my absolute favorite, so be sure to stop back by tomorrow. I can't wait for you to see it!!

2 comments:

JulieA said...

Your work is amazing!!!! That shoe is so adorable. How did you make the heel? Was that the most difficult part?

Lori said...

Wow Britiney I am so impressed, this shoe is amazing & absolutely beautiful!

The Fine Print

The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of the classes, services, and products offered on this site is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!