Monday, September 21, 2009

I love cute purses


This is my last project using the Things I Love stamp set. I created this cute little purse from the Bella Bleu Designer Paper using a pattern on the SU! website. It's a little hard to see but I stamped the cute purse image onto a piece of vanilla card stock and embossed it with white embossing powder. I punched out a flower with the Boho Blooms punch to put it on. I finished off the bag with a handle made from Vanilla grosgrain ribbon and attached it with the Neutrals brads. The closure is one of the Filligree flowers and is attached with another Neutrals brad. I think this is the last of my projects using this set, but I have several more fun projects to share, so stop back soon.

2 comments:

Jenn Diercks said...

This is really cute. I saw the purse when I clicked on the image. I think the Bella Blue paper is gorgeous and goes so well with this project. I'll have to pick some of it up for myself. Adorable!

Marie said...

This is just a fabulous little purse!! Love it!

The Fine Print

The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of the classes, services, and products offered on this site is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!