Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Gold Tree Trimmings


The last group of Convention Display samples I made with the Tree Trimmings stamp set. For this card I  stamped the ornament in Gold Encore ink onto vellum card stock and embossed it with clear embossing powder. Then I used my scallop edge punch to scallop the edges of the vellum. I used Night of Navy card stock to create a mitered corner frame around the stamped ornament. I mounted that onto Brushed Gold card stock and added navy grosgrain ribbon. The sentiment is stamped in Night of Navy craft ink and embossed with clear embossing powder. This isn't my favorite or the most "wow" sample I made, but it is a pretty and elegant Christmas card. I'll be back with another sample with this stamp set tomorrow. Be sure to stop back by!

3 comments:

JulieA said...

What???? This is gorgeous!!! I love the colors...very elegant and eye-catching.

bristowmom said...

If you have a more elegant one I cannot wait to see it, because this is just beautiful!

Kay Kalthoff said...

This is gorgeous! I really love the navy and ivory together - so tasteful and elegant!
Kay

The Fine Print

The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of the classes, services, and products offered on this site is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!