Monday, September 7, 2009

For All You Do

Last week the group of stampers I belong to had a group meeting. Our wonderful upline puts these together monthly and they're always full of inspiration and creativity. This is one of the cards we made at this month's meeting.

I love this stamp set. It's called For All You Do. To make this we inked up the square image with the flower in Certainly Celery and then stamped off once. Then we inked up the butterfly image in Old Olive and stamped it onto the square image and then stamped that image on to the white card stock. It's a technique called Kissing. I have another card to share with you from our meeting. Stop by tomorrow to check it out!


5 comments:

JulieA said...

I'm jealous! I want to be at those meetings! :-D Thanks for sharing this. I love the simplicity of it and the great layering.

Marie said...

Oh my...this is so pretty and I haven't kissed my stamps in a while ;) Tee hee hee... Thanks for the inspiration!!

Kristin said...

How pretty! I never would have guessed you used the kiss technique for this- so simply and gorgeous! TFS!

bristowmom said...

Oooo, I love this card!

MaryR said...

this is such a beautiful card!

The Fine Print

The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of the classes, services, and products offered on this site is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!