Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Carrie Swap

My girlfriend, Carrie, recently joined the Great Swaps Girls swap group. We recently did a swap with stamps from the new catalog. This was her first time swapping with the group and I couldn't help but share her adorable card!
She used the new FYI stamp set and one of the new texture plates for the Big Shot. The clip with the dangling heart made me squeal! It's so cute! She got the idea from the card at the bottom of page 45 in the catalog! I LOVE it!!! Way to knock one out of the park, girlfriend!!

1 comment:

JulieA said...

I received one of her extras and I'm feeling very thankful! Love it!

The Fine Print

The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of the classes, services, and products offered on this site is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!