Saturday, September 12, 2009

Another Watercolor Rose

My girlfriend, Carrie, shared with me this beautiful card she made using the same technique I showed you yesterday.

She used Melon Mambo and Crushed Curry to make this beautiful card. With this technique you can make roses that mimic something you would really see in nature. You can even use your own rose garden for color inspiration. The flower image on the bottom panel is also embossed for a nice added touch. Thanks for sharing, Carrie!

4 comments:

Marie said...

Beautiful card Britiney!!! Love that flower and your LO is perfect. TFS!

scrappingnana said...

This is a beautiful card. I like the leaves cut out of white. It looks kind of like they are dry embossed.
JoAnn

JulieA said...

Isn't that technique totally wild??!! I love it! Looks great on both cards.

carrie said...

Oh, my card, on your blog! Hugs!!!

The Fine Print

The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of the classes, services, and products offered on this site is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!