Sunday, September 6, 2009

Another Simply Thanks

Yesterday I shared a cute card I got from Stampin' Up! that used the woodgrain background and the Simply Thanks stamp. Well, with that as my inspiration, here's one of the cards I created for the most recent Great Swaps Girls swap.
I stamped the woodgrain panel on Soft Suede and then stitched it onto the card front with my sewing machine. Then I stamped the Simply Thanks sentiment in the same Soft Suede color and added some fun bright touches with the felt flowers and grosgrain ribbon. Thanks for stopping by. I'll be back tomorrow with another card!

3 comments:

Marie said...

Love that woodgrain background!! I just got it and need to get it inked up. Fabulous card - sad I didn't get to swap this time.

Vera said...

Wow, this is absolutely stunning, Britiney! Love your sewing and that fabulous woodgrain background. So glad I got to swap with you!

Kristin said...

SImple and beautiful! Man I wish I knew how to use my sewing machine! I can't find my owner's manual anywhere... boo hoo!

The Fine Print

The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of the classes, services, and products offered on this site is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!