Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Off to Convention!!!

Today's the day! I leave this afternoon for a nice quiet 6-hour drive to Salt Lake City. Any SAHM can appreciate that, right? As promised, here's a picture of my new tricked out laptop. I've seen lots of pictures of newly decorated convention-bound laptops, so mine should fit right in.


My hubs thought it was a little "girly", but I told him it's mine, so that's my prerogative, right? I have lots of pictures from our backpacking trip and almost all of my convention display samples saved on a tiny zip drive to take with me. I'm hoping to have some down time and can post some of those for you while I'm there. Until then . . .

3 comments:

denise:) said...

That is sooo cute!! Love it!
Have a great time at convention and you know the GSGs will be waiting for your updates.

bristowmom said...

Have fun Britiney! Wish I could be there.

Anonymous said...

Have a great time at convention. I'm sure you will have lots of fun. I look forward to seeing pictures of your backpacking trip.
Patsy

The Fine Print

The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of the classes, services, and products offered on this site is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!