Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Hello Again

Hey There! I'm back with a couple more convention display samples. These projects also use the Hello Again stamp set. I love the little flower image and used that on almost all of my projects.

This one is another scrapbook page with a picture of my adorable niece, Amelia. I cut out the flowers and a bunch of the centers and then layered them in coordinating colors. I used the little asterisk stamp to make a fun background behind the picture.
This card uses two of the fun sizzlit dies for the Big shot and the new in-color papers. Althought he colors look a little funky on this picture, I used the Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry, and Bermuda Bay along with some Garden Green for the swirls. For the flower centers I took the rhinestones out of the rhinestone brads. The colors matched the paper colors so well. The white background on this card is textured card stock. I love that stuff. The sentiment is framed by a piece of the styled silver hodgepodge hardware.

I love how these projects turned out and it was so fun to see them on the display boards at convention! Thanks for stopping by. I'll be back soon with a few more samples.

1 comment:

Shy said...

Love that page with your niece! A lot of work with all those flowers. :) Worth the effort, so adorable!!

The Fine Print

The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of the classes, services, and products offered on this site is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!