Saturday, August 15, 2009

Hello Again - Again

Here are two more of the projects I made for convention using the Hello Again stamp set. I saw the template for this little bird house online just as I was finishing up my samples. It went together so easily and turned out so adorable.

I love how the flowers look with the buttons in the center.
This little purse uses the Bella Bleu DSP. For the center I used a chocolate felt flower from the Flower Fusion flowers. I put a large vanilla brad in the center and then attached a red button with a glue dot. The pattern for this is on the demonstrator web site. Just one more reason why YOU should sign up to be a demonstrator!!!

3 comments:

Karen Giron said...

So cute! I am loving the bird house, very fun!

JulieA said...

Oh Britiney, they're both absolutely delightful! I love them! What a lot of work you put into these. Love the way you used your Hello Again set!

Kay Kalthoff said...

OMG - What beautiful projects! That birdhouse is absolutely AMAZING! I love the big fluffy bow!! (how you got grosgrain to look "fluffy" I'll never know!! LoL!)
Kay

The Fine Print

The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of the classes, services, and products offered on this site is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!