Saturday, July 11, 2009

Thanks for your feedback

Thanks to everyone who commented on my new blog format. I'm glad some of you took the time to click over from Google Reader or from your email to check it out. If you left me a comment on that post, email me (by clicking on the "email me" link on the right) with your snail mail address and I'll send you a card! I have one friend, (hey, Becky!) who said she's having trouble getting the new format to load on her pc. If you're having trouble, email me about that too. Thanks again for all of your feedback. I'm hoping to post some crafty goodness this afternoon. See you all then!

No comments:

The Fine Print

The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of the classes, services, and products offered on this site is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!