Sunday, June 21, 2009

Teacher Gifts

At the last minute I put together some sets of cards to give to a couple of my kids' teachers as a thank-you gift at the end of the school year. I still had a few pieces of the retired Summer Picnic paper with the apples on it. I've seen several people use it for teacher gifts and I thought it would be perfect. Here's what I came up with.
I made the boxes from one sheet of Real Red card stock and a strip of the Summer Picnic paper. I attached some of the double stitched grosgrain ribbon with some giant brads. Each box held 8 cards and 8 envelopes.
I wanted these to be generic so that the teachers can use them for any occasion, so I didn't put any sentiments on them. I embossed the apples on the punched out image for a little more interest. I think they really liked them. Both of the teachers who received them insisted they wouldn't ever use any of them! ACK! I told them to use all but one of each design and just save one if they had to!

We're gearing up for another Latenightstampers blog tour, so be sure to check back soon. We also just got back from a week's vacation at one of the most beautiful places on earth. I'll also be back soon to share some pictures from our trip.

No comments:

The Fine Print

The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of the classes, services, and products offered on this site is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!