Monday, May 18, 2009

Ladies' Night Out Projects

Thanks to all of you who stopped by during the blog tour last weekend! And welcome to all of my new blog subscribers! If you did stop by last week, you'll recognize these projects. Although I removed them from my blog tour post, I wanted to keep them up here for my Ladies' Night Out gals who couldn't make it to our meeting last week.

When I decided to do the blog tour, I chose a stamp set I love but have hardly used. I wanted to show my customers how easy it can be to make a super quick one-layer card. I'm not going to provide a lot of details since I showed these projects on the last post during the tour. Let me know if you have any questions!!


Now that my convention display samples have arrived at Stampin' Up! I'm taking a breather from stamping and focusing on my kiddos and a new little arrival we're expecting at our house soon. Here's a picture or two.



And to all of you who thought I was going to say I was pregnant! HA! Gotcha! *wink* Can you believe what a cutie he is!!!??!!! He's a Bichon and I think I'll pick him up tomorrow afternoon so the kids will be surprised when they get home from school. As you can see, they fell in love with him when the breeder brought him out for a "visit." His name will be either Baxter or Oscar. Anyone want to cast a vote??

7 comments:

jmniffer said...

What a little cutie! My vote is for Baxter. Great name. jmniffer

carrie said...

BAXTER!!!!!!!!! Love your Eastern Blooms creations!
I would love to see your criss/cross card.

Rhonda said...

Thank you for putting your samples back on your blog. I visited during the blog hop and bookmarked your blog specifically for these cards. I was so surprised when I couldn't find them again (all the others have left their samples up).
Thanks again, I love these cards!
Oh, the puppy is so cute. I vote for Baxter!

gina marie said...

Awe!!! Too cute! I vote Baxter!

Rochelle said...

Hi Britiney-
I really like your cards. The images look like they just pop off the white card base, great job sponging! About the dog name...they are both cute names...did you name him yet? Thanks for taking a guess on my What? on my blog...stay tuned to see if you are right!

Janet Elam said...

Cute, Cute, Cute!!!!! I vote for Baxter, hands down. He's darling!!
Congratulations.

Audrey said...

I will put my vote in for Baxter -- Oscar reminds me of Sesame Street. I really like the cards you made -- so clean and beautiful!!

The Fine Print

The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of the classes, services, and products offered on this site is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!